Buddha Red Backflow Incense Cone
Buddha Red Backflow Incense Cone: For best effects burn indoors away from air contact.
- Please note that after burning it’s normal for a light oily residue to appear on the oil burner. For this reason, we recommend protecting any furniture it is placed upon suitably.
- The residue can be easily wiped off with a damp cloth.
- Please exercise caution when burning incense.
- Only backflow incense cones should be used with this product – standard incense cones will not create the desired effect.
- It is normal for cones to take up to 10 minutes after being lit to start creating the smoking/mist effect.
Every year tonnes of temple flower waste is dumped into our sacred rivers. We have come up with eco-friendly luxury backflow incense cones that are produced out of flower waste. These are handmade by women from less privileged sections of society.
Widely used in Indian homes, backflow dhoop cones will bring purity to your houses.
The back-flow incense burner creates an illusion of a smokey waterfall. Simply place an incense cone at the top of the idol, and with the cone’s special properties, the smoke starts to flow in a reverse direction from top to bottom, and in turn, creates a beautiful smokey waterfall. A perfect house-warming gift for your loved ones.
Suitable for the study, bedroom, yoga studio. Place them on your desk, table, or ideally, on an alter stand.
Take a minute by lighting backflow incense cones to start your day on a positive note.
Get 20 Cones Free With your purchase.